- Check In at the front desk upon arrival is required of all members.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult or signed into babysitting.
- Please return towels & locker keys to the front desk before you leave the club.
- Please return all equipment to storage spaces.
- Appropriate footwear is required at all times.
- No hot drinks permitted during classes in the studios or upstairs on the training floor.
- Class reservations may be made online beginning at midnight or by calling the front desk beginning at 12:00pm one day in advance.
- If you cannot make the class you have signed up for, please call the front desk to cancel your reservation so that we may open that spot for another member.
- For safety reasons, if you are more than 10 minutes late, you may enter a class only at the discretion of the instructor.
- Be considerate of other members’ exercise space. Do not crowd a member who has arrived in class before you.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances to all classes.
- Classes and instructors are subject to last minute changes.
- All players must wear protective eyewear.
- Non-marking shoes and shirts must be worn on the courts at all times.
- Bookings may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- A court may be booked for no more than 1 session at a time. If courts are not reserved at the end of your 45 minute session, you may continue on any open court.
- If you have reserved a court or scheduled a lesson, you must allow at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. Failure to provide notice will incur a charge for either court time or a full lesson.
If you need to cancel your private training session, please provide us at least 24 hours notice. Failure to provide notice will incur a charge for the training session.
MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION AND CANCELLATION
- All requests for changes in membership status must be made in writing. (Click here for form.)
- Medical freezes require a Physician's note showing the beginning and ending dates for the medical freeze. There will be no administrative fees incurred during the medical freeze time period.
- If you just need a little time off, instead of having to rejoin in the future, you can simply put your membership on hold for up to three consecutive months for only $20 per month. This ensures that you will maintain your current rate when returning to regularly scheduled billing and will not be required to pay a registration fee.
- Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the next month's billing cycle.